The Benefits We Deliver
Thomas Dudley is unique among UK foundries and when customers choose to work with us, they do so in the knowledge that:
- We have been manufacturing iron castings in the UK since 1920 and offer the peace of mind of a secure source of supply.
- We remain a family owned and managed, people driven business that can offer a level of flexibility that is beyond many other casting suppliers.
- We have unrivalled expertise, almost 30 employees who have been with us for over 25 years and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations.
- Our recent investment in Disamatic technology is unsurpassed with two new moulding lines having been installed since 2010 to deliver assured casting quality and repeatability.
- Our Disamatic, Kunkel Wagner and air set production facilities provide a single source solution for castings to 90Kg on automated moulding lines and 120Kg on manual moulding lines.
- Our new Quality Suite has full testing and analysis capabilities and provides the reassurance of knowing that we manufacture castings to the very highest industry standards.
- Our Advanced Centre for Engineering provides unrivalled in-house patternmaking capabilities and allows us to produce patterns more quickly and cost-effectively than foundries who subcontract.
- Full in-house design and development expertise allows us to work with customers to engineer castings that perform better whilst being easier to produce and assemble into finished products.
- We have expertise across a diverse range of sectors from catering and autosport to renewable energy and general engineering and have overcome most of the castings challenges that are likely to arise.
- 35,000 sq feet of warehousing allows customers to order in cost effective batch quantities and call off smaller volumes as they are required to satisfy their internal production schedules.
- We are vastly experienced in the production of thin section, decorative castings and as such all cast iron components are engineered with a superior surface finish. This minimises the need to dress castings, further reducing costs.
- A Key Account Manager is assigned to every customer to offer any support that is required throughout each and every project.
- Our unique Envirofacturing initiative offer an environmentally responsible source of supply that can support customer green agendas.