Thomas Dudley is unique among UK foundries and when customers choose to work with us, they do so in the knowledge that:
Unrivalled expertise, almost 30 employees who have been with us for over 25 years and a commitment to exceeding expectations.
Our recent investment in Disamatic technology is unsurpassed with two new moulding lines having been installed since 2010 to deliver assured casting quality and repeat-ability.
Our Disamatic, Kunkel Wagner and air set production facilities provide a single source solution for castings to 90Kg on automated moulding lines and 120Kg on manual moulding lines.
Our new Quality Suite has full testing and analysis capabilities and provides the reassurance of knowing that we manufacture castings to the very highest industry standards.
Our Advanced Centre for Engineering provides unrivalled in-house patternmaking capabilities and allows us to produce patterns more quickly and cost-effectively than foundries who subcontract.
We have expertise across a diverse range of sectors from catering and auto sport to renewable energy and general engineering and have overcome most of the castings challenges that are likely to arise.
35,000 sq feet of warehousing allows customers to order in cost effective batch quantities and call off smaller volumes as they are required to satisfy their internal production schedules.
We are vastly experienced in the production of thin section, decorative castings and as such all cast iron components are engineered with a superior surface finish. This minimises the need to dress castings, further reducing costs.
We have a Key Account Manager that is assigned to every customer to offer any support that is required at every stage during your project.
Thomas Dudley has been offer the benefit of cast iron products since we were established in 1920.
Having previously helped to develop and manage foundries across the UK, Thomas Dudley decided to set up his own business, half a mile from our current Head Office. In 1934, land was acquired and the foundry relocated to its current site on the Birmingham New Road. In 1936, Thomas Dudley sailed on the Queen Mary’s maiden voyage to America and visited a number of foundries to help formulate his vision for the future of the company.