We’re delighted to see the first dipped castings coming through production in our new continuous process paint dipping plant.
Designed and manufactured in-house with an investment of over £125,000 – the new plant has increased painting capacity by more than 50% and will be integrated into our other in-line processes.
Alongside our new Shot Blasting machine, it will allow us to offer shorter lead times, improved surface finishes and overall increased production capacity.
Our Paint Dipping Plant features:
- Continuous process paint dipping plant for water-based paints
- 60 Kg per casting hanger
- Variable continuous casting conveyor
- Energy-efficient natural gas burner and stoving oven
- Schneider PLC (Programmable Logic Control) supporting tighter process control and energy efficiencies
- Drip tray paint recovery system reducing waste paint